What is IELTS Progress Check?
- IELTS Progress Check provides access to online practice tests marked by IELTS experts.
- Select from IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training practice tests.
- Practice all 4 language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking.
- Get a Feedback Report within five working days, which includes an indicative band score for the overall test and for each section of the test.
- Every IELTS Progress Check Report comes with a Feedback Report, including an indicative overall band score and for each section of the test. This will help you better prepare for your real test.
- You will receive your IELTS Progress Check Report within five working days of completing the test.
- Find out where you need to focus your efforts to improve.
Practice all 4 IELTS sections
- Listening – 30 minutes
- Reading – 60 minutes
- Writing – 60 minutes
- Speaking – 11-14 minutes
- Each section of test makes up 25% of your score
Purchase IELTS Progress Check today
- Full practice test online (single use)
- Fully marked with indicative bandscores for all skills
- Official feedback that helps you improve for next time
- Official feedback that your teacher can use to help you
Select from IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training.