IDP Education - Adelaide
Adelaide, SA, Australia
16 Grenfell Street,
Adelaide SA 5000
How to register
- Click on 'register for a test with this location' to begin your registration.
Before you register
- Check which version of IELTS you need.
- Have a valid ID Document (National Identity Card or Passport Document). This will be the same ID that you need to bring along on your test day.
Prepare for your test
We’re here to help you do your best. Visit: ielts.com.au to
- access a range of official practice material.
- connect, learn and share with other test takers. More than 2.7 million people, just like you, choose IELTS each year.
- get, fast and friendly customer support from our dedicated team of IELTS experts.
Receiving your results
- Your results will be available 13 days after your test.
- Test centres will either post your Test Report Form to you 13 days after the test or have it ready for you to pick up in person. Check the arrangement at your test centre.
- You will receive one copy of your Test Report Form*. (*Those applying to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will receive two. You will need to provide the test centre with proof of application to CIC.)
- If you have nominated institutions to receive copies of your IELTS test results, these will be sent automatically on your behalf. Any additional copies will incur a small administration charge.