Step 3 of 3:
Book your place
Vancouver, BC, Canada
250-815 West Hastings Street
Test fee (paper-based)
How to register
- Click on 'register for a test with this location' to begin your registration.
Before you register
- Check which version of IELTS you need.
- Have a valid ID Document (National Identity Card or Passport Document). This will be the same ID that you need to bring along on your test day.
Receiving your results
- Your results will be available 13 days after your test.
- Test centres will either post your Test Report Form to you 13 days after the test or have it ready for you to pick up in person. Check the arrangement at your test centre.
- You will receive one copy of your Test Report Form*. (*Those applying to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will receive two. You will need to provide the test centre with proof of application to CIC.)
- If you have nominated institutions to receive copies of your IELTS test results, these will be sent automatically on your behalf. Any additional copies will incur a small administration charge.