Before you register
- Have a valid ID Document (National Identity Card or Passport Document). This will be the same ID that you need to bring along on your test day.
How to register
- Check which IELTS test you need.
- You can register and pay online by clicking on the appropriate registration button above.
- You can also download an application form to print, complete and submit to your local test centre.
Prepare for your test
We’re here to help you do your best. Visit: ielts.com.au to
- access a range of official practice material.
- connect, learn and share with other test takers. More than 3 million people, just like you, choose IELTS each year.
- get, fast and friendly customer support from our dedicated team of IELTS experts.
Receiving your results
- Your results will be available 13 days after your test (3-5 days for computer-delivered IELTS).
- Test centres will either post your Test Report Form to you or have it ready for you to pick up in person. Check the arrangement at your test centre.
- You will receive one copy of your Test Report Form*. (*Those applying to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will receive two. You will need to provide the test centre with proof of application to IRCC.)
- If you have nominated institutions to receive copies of your IELTS test results, these will be sent automatically on your behalf. Any additional copies will incur a small administration charge.