Before you register
- Have a valid ID Document (National Identity Card or Passport Document). This will be the same ID that you need to bring along on your test day.
How to register
- Check which IELTS test you need.
- You can register and pay online by clicking on the appropriate registration button above.
- You can also download an application form to print, complete and submit to your local test centre.
Receiving your results
- Your results will be available 13 days after your test (5-7 days for computer-delivered IELTS).
- Test centres will either post your Test Report Form to you or have it ready for you to pick up in person. Check the arrangement at your test centre.
- You will receive one copy of your Test Report Form*. (*Those applying to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will receive two. You will need to provide the test centre with proof of application to IRCC.)
- If you have nominated institutions to receive copies of your IELTS test results, these will be sent automatically on your behalf. Any additional copies will incur a small administration charge.
Video-call Speaking test
British Council Turkey is one of a select group of IELTS test centres which will deliver the IELTS Speaking test via high-definition video calls. Test takers will take the Speaking test at the test centre via a video call with an IELTS Speaking examiner, enabling real-life, real-time, two-way interaction.
The Video-call Speaking test will be exactly the same as the in-person Speaking test in terms of content, scoring, timing, question format and security arrangements.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.