How to register
- Click on 'register for a test with this location' to begin your registration.
- Review the test fee and method you need to use to make the payment.
Before you fill in the form
- Check which version of IELTS you need before you register.
- Have a valid ID Document (National Identity Card or Passport Document). This will be the same ID that you bring along during test day.
- Your method of payment to complete the registration.
Test Report Form
- Results - will be available 13 days after your test.
- Test centres will post your Test Report Form to you 13 days after the test or have it ready for you to pick up in person.
- You will only receive one copy of your Test Report Form, unless you are applying to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) - in this case, you can receive two. Proof of application to CIC must be provided.
- If you have nominated institutions to receive copies of your IELTS test results when booking, these will be sent automatically on your behalf (any additional copies will incur a small administration charge).