- The event agenda is available here
Post Workshop Survey
- Please take a few moments and let us know your thoughts by completing the Post Workshop Survey that you received via email.
Update Your Admissions Web Page
IELTS YouTube Channel with Speaking Test Samples
Workshop Follow Up Questions
1. Is there a notification on the TRF when someone has accommodations? Answer: In the box on the TRF "Administrator comments", if there is special accommodation, a notation should be seen.
2. What is the fee for a score result appeal? Answer: It varies from center to center as center set their own fee. It can be as much as the original test fee ($240) in some cases (confidential although IELTS USA has indicated it would like to not see it as more than 50% of the fee.)
3. On the reading section (we use a sample exercise where they read passages and then have to match the headings to each paragraph) the list of headings are marked 1 through 9 using Roman numerals. Does the "real" test use Roman numerals? Answer: Yes, Roman Numerals are used.